Frontal and Ethmoid Sinus Surgery
Dr Kevin Soh explains functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS). What do you do if you still have frontal and ethmoid sinusitis after having had previous endoscopic sinus surgery. How to open the frontal sinus and remove the ethmoid sinuses properly.
- How To save the Facial Nerve During Parotid Salivary Gland Tumor Surgery/Neck Lump
- Understand why your nose & sinus is blocked
- Adenoids, Snoring, Block Nose in Children
- How to get rid of Fungus in your Sinus/Nasal Polyps
- How to pluck a mass out of someone's neck/Neck Lump
- How is Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Performed
- How is surgery for hoarse voice (microlaryngoscopy) performed.
- How is Preauricular Ear Sinus Surgery done