- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) (National University of Singapore, 1987)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS)(Edinburgh, 1992)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Glasgow(FRCS) (Glasglow, 1993)
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine (Singapore) (FAMS) (Otorhinolaryngology)
- Fellow, Roll of Specialists, Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Fellow (American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery)
- Otolaryngology Specialist Accreditation, Ministry of Health, Singapore, 1998
- Ear Nose & Throat; Throat Specialist Registration, Singapore Medical Council
- Masters in Business Administration with Distinctions, Edinburgh Business School (1999)
- ENT representative in the Medical Board of Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
Ear Nose Throat Sinus Head & Neck Clinic
It is important for a patient to receive accurate information and assessment before correct treatment can be given. Here at our clinic, your consultation is done by a senior consultant.
You can be assured that scientific evidence-based medicine is practiced when you seek treatment here.
We work closely with family physicians and specialists from other disciplines. We also work closely with paramedical staff such as speech therapists, audiologists, sleep technicans, psychologists. This is part of our mission to provide a comprehensive and holistic medical care for our patients.
“Able to communicate in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Indonesia. No translation needed”
Dr. Kevin Soh Boon Keng
Adult & Children Ear Nose & Throat Sinus Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr Kevin Soh has special training in:
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Allergy Management
- Robotic Surgery
- Computer-Aided Navigation Surgery
- Microdebrider Surgery
- Coblation Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Laser and Minimally Invasive Surgery
Writing, Editorial and Speaking Experience:
- Served on the Editorial Board of the Singapore Medical Journal
- Reviewer for peer-reviewed journals like Singapore Medical Journal, Annals Academy of Medicine Singapore, ASEAN Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Journal
- Writer for popular magazines like Health Digest, Chinese Zaobao and Yanbao
- Medical Advisor Board Member for Ezyhealth.com and OneMedHub.com
- Regular writer for Ezyhealth.com, Healthwho.com and OneMedHub.com
- Invited to lecture to organisations such as Singapore Airlines, Productivity and Standards Board, National Library Board, People’s Association, AWARE, NTUC Unity, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore Institute of Microelectronics
Have any questions? Call us now!
Your First Visit
We strive to deliver optimal care in a comfortable and soothing environment with all the conveniences that you need.
We try to keeping your waiting time as short as possible so that you can get quick access to our consultant as well as the comprehensive services that we offer.
Many of our patients come from countries as diverse as far as USA, UK, Europe, Russia, Cambodia, Mongolia, the Maldives, Australia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia and Malaysia. Expatriates in Singapore and in nearby countries also seek consultation here.
Facing Neuralgia - A True Story
Over the torturous months that followed, in my darkest hours of despair, Dr. Soh became my lifeline. When my own doctors failed to offer me sanctuary from this painful condition, Dr. Soh assured me that this nerve disease could be tamed through various surgical procedures.”